It’s the top of the week and we wanted to empower all caregivers out there to start it off feeling amazing!
This 2-minute read shares 6 tips for making use of your CURRENT resources that will help to keep you in a great mental state!
If you need anything, let us know!
A quick read to put you on track this week as a caregiver..
- Stay connected to your community.
- You are not alone in this. (Milestone has a private Facebook community you can join when you work with us)
- Be mindful of your own physical/mental health. That way you’re strong for those in your care. Be open to improving.
- Never stop learning how to improve your skills as a caregiver. (Milestone offers free, ongoing training to our Foster Parents)
- Organize and schedule everything. Having your own routine, will minimize unnecessary juggling & stress.
- Give yourself credit. You are doing challenging work. Take a moment now to feel gratitude towards yourself for your commitment to being the best caregiver you can be!